Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Ladies, how do you feel when the guy you like, ignores you?

User Profile: RAYCEYIII
RAYCEYIII November 10th, 2015

Do you women think about a guy alot when he ignores you and you don't see him for days?

5
User Profile: ivoryLand5127
ivoryLand5127 November 11th, 2015

I feel rejected mostly.

Like, he must have better/cooler people in his life to hang out with.

But yes, I do still think about him. Just not necessarily in a positive way.

User Profile: fairmindedBalloon6827
fairmindedBalloon6827 November 11th, 2015

If I'm in really into a man, I think about him all the time no matter what. One of prerequisites for my being with someone is that they pursues me. Now with that being said I don't like a guy up my ass 24/7 either. Every few days is cool. Reach out to me when you have something of value to say. A funny story or something interesting. Let me know if you need me. Make plans to see me or go out. He should be as busy as I am working and living life. So that's my perspective.

If i reach out and they don't respond with in a day. I would be hurt. I might try one more time to see what's up, but I never chase a guy.

If I ever thought he was purposely ignoring me, it would be over. That's the worst thing a guy can do to me. My feelings would be incredibly hurt. If he was really ignoring me I would have nothing but unkind thoughts about him and I would start closing my heart to him.

2 replies
User Profile: RAYCEYIII
RAYCEYIII OP November 11th, 2015

@fairmindedBalloon6827 This is me treating this girl right now. HOWEVER i got my reasons to be this way. Once she stood me up, i ignored her for that. Since i did that, she has tried talking to me but i continue to act like she don't exist. I just look at her then i go about my business. 4 days ago, i quit that, I looked in her eyes and said hi, she did the same thing then i was off again doing me. Check this tho..A little later that same day, she started being a little rude to me then i was back ignoring her again because of that. 45 minutes later or so i was hanging with my boys and she showed up there, i was surprised that she did..But you know, after her acting mean to me i kept my defenses up again, act like she was the only one who didn't exist.I haven't seen her since..

1 reply
User Profile: RAYCEYIII
RAYCEYIII OP November 11th, 2015

I think she was being mean to me because i was ignoring her btw..

load more
load more
User Profile: fairmindedBalloon6827
fairmindedBalloon6827 November 11th, 2015

@RAYCEYIII If she stood you up, I don't blame you for ignoring her. I don't know your situation, you do. 😊 you have to do what you feel is right to protect yourself.

Sounds like she is definitely thinking of you if she is trying to get your attention and communicate with you. But is this positive and good for you and her or negative?

I'm not judging just offering my insight on what you've shared. I know I have my own issues I need to work on with negative relationships. What's a deal breaker for some is not a deal breaker for me. That's the reason I come to 7cups to express myself and gain insight.

IMO you two are exchanging/building negative energy by not communicating and that's never a good place to be. If you're ignoring her and she is getting you're attention just so she can have it to be mean, that's no way to be together.

Can you move beyond this or is it a personal deal breaker?

For me being ignored is the end and so would being stood up. There are too many positive options out there to waste time on people that don't want to be with you.