Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe my relationship with my siblings is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura January 29th, 2018

One word to describe my relationship with my siblings is.....

355
User Profile: intellectualHickory2868
intellectualHickory2868 January 30th, 2018

non existent

User Profile: redrose53
redrose53 January 30th, 2018

Very Bad relationships

User Profile: Mamabear9457
Mamabear9457 January 30th, 2018

I only exist when they need something

User Profile: azureCurrent6118
azureCurrent6118 January 30th, 2018

Parental... It's sort of bad I know. My only sibling is 7 years younger and we were always too far apart to have fun playing together. I am like a young parent to him.

User Profile: Meowthichu
Meowthichu January 30th, 2018

Love/hate relationship

User Profile: Idk0013
Idk0013 January 30th, 2018

Supportive.

User Profile: Bluelivin
Bluelivin January 30th, 2018

Caring

User Profile: pioneeringOrange
pioneeringOrange January 30th, 2018

Not good at all

User Profile: JadeRoseGold
JadeRoseGold January 30th, 2018

Alright.

User Profile: blueSpring1187
blueSpring1187 January 30th, 2018

Strained