Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe my relationship with my siblings is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura January 29th, 2018

One word to describe my relationship with my siblings is.....

355
User Profile: Christina042
Christina042 January 30th, 2018

Toxic

User Profile: e1ysse
e1ysse January 30th, 2018

gone

User Profile: ChristinaMM18
ChristinaMM18 January 30th, 2018

Estranged

User Profile: moonflower07
moonflower07 January 30th, 2018

Loving.

My father is emotionally abusive so my big bro tries to protect me.

User Profile: Airinus
Airinus January 30th, 2018

great

User Profile: goldenWheel4414
goldenWheel4414 January 30th, 2018

I don't have siblings. But I have no relationship with my cousins from my parent's side.. due to my mom's strained relationship with all her relatives and all of my dad's relatives.

User Profile: Mermaid0vibes
Mermaid0vibes January 30th, 2018

Not close.

User Profile: DiplomaticDisappointment
DiplomaticDisappointment January 30th, 2018

Non existent

User Profile: junebugjasper
junebugjasper January 30th, 2018

Good but also distant.

User Profile: AestheticAtom
AestheticAtom January 31st, 2018

I absolutely despise my sister, and I rarely actually hate anybody. This is a strong, STRONG hate.