Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe my relationship with my siblings is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura January 29th, 2018

One word to describe my relationship with my siblings is.....

355
User Profile: aricoel
aricoel January 29th, 2018

I wouldnt even consider it a brother sister relationship if all we do is say bye and hi

User Profile: softfeather2
softfeather2 January 29th, 2018

fear and abuse of power

User Profile: Rozroz
Rozroz January 29th, 2018

Missing

User Profile: brightVase0414
brightVase0414 January 29th, 2018

Unhealthy

We have are good moments but when we fight it's bad and we hardly talk or hangout anymore.

User Profile: gentleLemon24
gentleLemon24 January 29th, 2018

Good. I have two younger siblings. We have meaningless fights sometime, but we all love each other lots.

User Profile: chasio
chasio January 29th, 2018

I would describe my siblings as responsibilities. I used to be annoyed with the other one. Depending on me and everything just because I'm the eldest. I hate it so much since I can barely hold myself together but he's there waiting for me to decide for him. But I guess I aged. I don't hate him now. I don't even know how I stopped hating him.

User Profile: CautiousUniorn373
CautiousUniorn373 January 29th, 2018

Fun. I really love my brother and we have some awesome times together. Sometimes we fight, but I typically get over it (too) easily.

User Profile: PurposeDesigned
PurposeDesigned January 29th, 2018

Empty....we have a complicated relationship she has done things to me that most wouldnt forgive. I am trying to prepare myself to talk with her about the things she has done to me that will effect me the rest of my life...still trying to find the words.

User Profile: KTisme
KTisme January 29th, 2018

Various. I have 5 siblings... everyone is different.

User Profile: finalhope
finalhope January 29th, 2018

unstable