Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe my relationship with my siblings is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura January 29th, 2018

One word to describe my relationship with my siblings is.....

355
User Profile: andygrei
andygrei January 30th, 2018

Aaaargh! (If that's a word). 😐😫

User Profile: Novafrost
Novafrost January 30th, 2018

Distant

User Profile: onwardforevenmore
onwardforevenmore January 30th, 2018

broken

January 30th, 2018

Cautious

User Profile: bugga101
bugga101 January 30th, 2018

different...

User Profile: NoName530
NoName530 January 30th, 2018

We are the very close but yet so far apart and it breaks my heart but life has broken and built up our relationship so much that I will take what I can get. I will always love him and appreciate the memories he and I have shared.

User Profile: uselesscookies
uselesscookies January 30th, 2018

Great. He's very young though.

User Profile: wafflepan5
wafflepan5 January 30th, 2018

loved

User Profile: MamaJewel77
MamaJewel77 January 30th, 2018

None

User Profile: Hamiltrash47
Hamiltrash47 January 30th, 2018

Fights