Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

First time in my life on a vacation as an adult with my girlfriend

User Profile: notmydayormyyear
notmydayormyyear July 27th, 2022

Hello everyone! How are you? ( I think this is the right place to post this or not?)

Well to jump right into the topic, soon I am going on a short five-day vacation with my girlfriend. This is the first time ever I am going on a vacation... with someone I am romantically involved you know dating as a couple. But we are not yet living together, so do you have any tips that might help me as to how to approach this situation?

Thanks in advance!

2
User Profile: bluelotus99
bluelotus99 July 30th, 2022

Hello notmydayormyyear!

I'm glad that you are going to such an exciting vacation. This is a good opportunity to get to know one another and to test how it will be when you live together.

I can't think of any tips other than enjoying this great time of your life as best as you can!

1 reply
User Profile: notmydayormyyear
notmydayormyyear OP August 1st, 2022

@bluelotus99 thank you very much for your answer and your positivity! I think the best thing I can do is not overthink it and enjoy it.

load more