Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Imagine having so much going against you that's out of your control that you couldn't have love/intimacy if your life depended on it.

And struggled with loneliness, sexual frustration and self-hate as a result.

6
User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree May 22nd

Hi @pinkfloydFan6226.

I don't have to imagine it at all!

I talk to people daily who are just like you.

I want you to realize you are not alone in your struggle. 

I support you.. never give up.. we care🙂


User Profile: Neha457
Neha457 July 7th

I hope you get through with this

User Profile: Neha457
Neha457 July 7th

I hope you get through with this

User Profile: pinkfloydFan6226
pinkfloydFan6226 OP July 8th

@Neha457 Trying, but it's hard.

load more
User Profile: Mooniey
Mooniey July 9th

@pinkfloydFan6226 So many bad results come to you. What happened to you to have those?

User Profile: pinkfloydFan6226
pinkfloydFan6226 OP July 20th

Basically too many dealbreakers that are out of my control - interdependence, working part-time, etc, due to possible ASD

load more