Married, pregnant, and my husband would rather watch porn then be intimate.
I been struggling with my pregnancy for 6 months now. Trying my best to find a happy place in my mind and have been torn down time and time again. My husband feels as if sex is a necessity so he has started watching lots of porn which makes me feel insecure. I've already expressed to him many times that it puts me down knowing that he is getting off to the sight of the other women and he tells me he is doing it for me. It makes me feel crazy that I'm tripping off of porn when he could be cheating but I feel so insecure knowing I can't please him the way he wants me to. It's like no matter how hard I try I can't win. He doesn't want to have sex with me because it hurts sometimes and I rush him to finish but he would still hurt my heart and mind by jacking off to porn. I don't feel good enough for him and I'm starting to hate being pregnant and carrying his baby because it feels like this baby is putting a wedge in our relationship.
@CrazyRai
I know you feel uneasy enough, i don't want to add to it. But the baby isn't even born yet and it's already getting blamed for things. You deserve to feel supported. Be safe.
@CrazyRai
Hey there, hopefully you are doing well. There's a few things I would like to point out;
I been struggling with my pregnancy for 6 months now. Trying my best to find a happy place in my mind and have been torn down time and time again. My husband feels as if sex is a necessity so he has started watching lots of porn which makes me feel insecure. (It's understandable you feel this way when it comes to pornography, it can definetly make a partner feel other emotions as well. It's okay the way you feel about this) I've already expressed to him many times that it puts me down knowing that he is getting off to the sight of the other women (You did the right thing in expressing something thats bothering you, it can be tough and hurtful knowing he getting off to the sight of other women) and he tells me he is doing it for me. (This is a projection, sort of manipulative, and distorting reality by telling he is doing it for you. This is his way to avoid the blame and shame, the reality it is he is doing this for himself without taking into consideration to how you feel. There's a chance he has an addiction to this) It makes me feel crazy that I'm tripping off of porn when he could be cheating but I feel so insecure knowing I can't please him the way he wants me to. (He is having unreasonable expectation of you at this time, and thats no okay. He is focusing mostly on his needs, wants and how he feels without showing empathy for your situation. It's perfectly normal how you feel) It's like no matter how hard I try I can't win. (I could see why you would feel this way, you will always be in this position because of his selfish behavior and unreasonable expectations. It's a tough situation when you try, but yet it feels it's not enough (this has to do with his unreasonable expectations, not you) He doesn't want to have sex with me because it hurts sometimes and I rush him to finish (This is pregnancy related, but this also a sign you don't feel comfortable, safe, loved, heard and understood so its the main reason this is happening. You are doing it to please him, not out of love and attraction) but he would still hurt my heart and mind by jacking off to porn. (I could understand why it would hurt you this way, you want to feel like you are the one he feels that wat about, and it really makes you feel sad and hurt when he prefer pornography over you. It's normal the way you feel) I don't feel good enough for him and I'm starting to hate being pregnant and carrying his baby because it feels like this baby is putting a wedge in our relationship. (I can see you feel disconnected in this relationship, its definetly hurting you a lot, and the pain you feel its making you feel hatred for being pregnant and carrying his baby. I don't think is the pregnancy thats putting a wedge in the relationship, its his behavior and how things are not really working well between the two of you. He comes across as dismissive, selfish, tons of issues, and isn't attuned to how you are feeling, so then he tends to really be manipulative by saying "I do porn for you" when in reality he is doing it because of him and his addiction)
My name is ricki so sorry you have to go through that he's not mature he is going behind your back and cheating on you that is very sad I'm 41
@CrazyRai Hi, I'm going through something very similar and feel like he doesn't love me anymore, which had I known 7 months ago there's no way I would have had another child with him. I hope things got better for you and your relationship. I don't think I'll make it that far too find out if we can get past this. The insensitivity is too much to handle.
@CrazyRai
im sorry for everything that is happening my name is D.j