Advice appreciated I broke my friendship by accident
So me and this guy were and still are actually freinds but I feel like he's doing it because he has to I've attached a poem Below what I want is people to advise if its a good idea to share it with them the poem will explain
Things aren't always what they seem
Im awake again it's nearly 3 in the morning I mean And this still bothers me a simple misunderstanding overnight and it was clear to me that our friendship as it was Is history you see I love you and thats clear to me but I guess in the light of society You took that as a fright assuming that love means lust and that I must want more I just couldnt demand you to listen once more.
As we try to rebuild my mind a still a mess so maybe writing this will help me rest love to me means many things it's a word I'm often scared to use as freely as I see. But to me you gave me clarity opened my eyes to see that it was ok to just be me the me that doesn't want to fall into bed with men just So I can fit into social conformity even when I cut off my hair you said it looked nice softened the wounds my mother had caused.
Things aren't always what they seem to be and I'm learning to believe me I love you because you gave me that freedom To be me and perhaps the biggest tragedy is that I fell into my own trap let social conformity make me believe and mistook my love for You as wanting to be with you it wasn't until I lost you That I realised why myself
@Skylerrosejulie93
It is quite a heartwarming poem Sky. I appreciate your feelings for him and this friendship. Probably you can share this with him as well as communicate your thoughts so he can understand and you both can have a long-lasting friendship.
We all are here with you to listen, discuss and support. Thank you for reaching out and sharing your thoughts with us. <3
@ASilentObserver thanks I delivered him the poem today he didn't really say much he said it was okay to share he said it was sweet but what's that even mean when I asked if we could start going back to his again soon instead of just walking the dog he said maybe so not sure what this really means I've always percieved maybe as no x