Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I have destroyed the most beautiful thing in my life

User Profile: weirdman
weirdman March 10th, 2019

I had the greatest friendship in my life and my stupid emotions had me confess my truest feelings to her. I await for her reply, but the reply is forboding, like a great storm approaches, no mast to hold onto. The center of my life is gone, or maybe it never was there in the first place. I love Sky with all my dear heart, I have tarnished it. I confess because I want punishment. I want it to brand me so that everyone can see me for who I am, a freak.

6
User Profile: weirdman
weirdman OP March 10th, 2019

I want a hell to exist for me to pay the proper price for my crimes.

2 replies
User Profile: dpowell67
dpowell67 March 11th, 2019

@weirdman

I feel ur pain, I destroyed my marriage with my lies, pain and deceit

I deserve a hell too

1 reply
User Profile: weirdman
weirdman OP March 11th, 2019

@dpowell67

I'm sorry to hear that man

load more
load more