Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I made a really bad misttake with my friend, now non of them are speaking t o me

User Profile: ClaireAnne27
ClaireAnne27 June 14th, 2015

Hi Guys

Im feeling really bad. I did something awful. I slapped a friend in the face when i had way too much to drink one night. me, my friends and my brother were on a night out the entire daty and night was great! I didnt realisei drank too much and at the end of the night my friendd told me my brother said he wanted to sleep with her. I got annoyed and started arguing that why were they telling me this, as my brother is getting married and this hurts me. The other friend then started shouting as i think i said they were both flirting with him. Which i should not have said this, i was angry. the other girl came towards me and i ended up slapping her.

I know it was awful thing to do and all iv done since is apologize I know i was wrong. but they are both ignoring me or only a bit of communication from one that i was closer with. I know it was awful. But its been over a week and still nothing. I dont know what to do. Iv tried not to be overwhelming them and giving them space but it doesnt make a difference. I dont know what to do :( im sorry for what i did

2
User Profile: ShyFish16
ShyFish16 June 14th, 2015

I suggest you write a letter aboutexactly how you feel, and how sorry you are. Place it somewhere you know they will find it. It's much more personal and heartfelt if you take the time to write a letter. :)

User Profile: PaperTowns123
PaperTowns123 June 18th, 2015

I think you should ask them to just sit down with you and have a conversation with them. Get everything out in the open, tell them exactly how you feel. It'll be like ripping off a band aid. It'll be scary and may seem harsh to be so direct with them, but you can only move past thisif you are completely honest with each other