Is the friendship salvageable or should I just move on?
Hey guys. I'm having issues with one of my longterm friends who I've been close to for around 8 years. He let me know early this year that he cheated on his girlfriend with a friend of the both of us. He asked for advice at the time and I just told him to be truthful with everyone. He didnt end up taking my advice and instead just stayed with his girlfriend while I had to keep his secret whenever I did see them around. Eventually it came out that he had been still cheating and was now breaking up with the original girlfriend to be with this other girl. He had basically been lying to me for the whole period and had told me that he wasn't doing any cheating.There was drama at this time as well as the now "ex gf" found out I knew and wasn't happy.
Moving on from that he gave me a weak apology for lying which I did accept at the time. It's been a couple of months since it happened and he is now together with the girl that he was cheating with who is/was a friend as well. I just can't seem to get over the lack of morals from both of them and they seem to like to play victims in the whole situation. I have told them that I didn't approve of it as well.
Another point is that they excessively have pda's in front of me which I've told them to please hold off around me and they're always late whenever we meet up which I just feel disrespects my time. Any advice?