Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My friend is trying to break me up with my boyfriend

User Profile: SpicyMochi
SpicyMochi July 24th, 2020

I just got back together with my ex today. I posted it on insta so that I could tell my friends cuz they're important to me.

But two of my friends, my sister figure and my other friend oppose it. My sis hates my now bf for breaking up with me before. She isn't supportive of him but she isn't telling to leave him. My other friend claims that my bf shows signs of manipulation and toxicity. She keeps telling me to break up with my bf telling me that he'll just turn and leave me again.
I love my boyfriend with all my heart. And I'm willing to give him one last chance. I don't want to believe my friend but she planted doubts in my mind. I'm getting ripped apart by the conflicted thoughts. I don't mind getting hurt but I hate being deceived and I hate the ones I love fighting or insulting each other.
I don't know how to deal with this. It hurts

1
User Profile: EvokunListens
EvokunListens July 30th, 2020

@SpicyMochi

Only you know best whether or not your boyfriend is manipulative or toxic. In my experience, these narcissistic behaviour are not worth keeping in anyone's life. While everyone deserves a chance, it's all for nothing if there's no change for the better.

Even if you don't mind getting hurt, you have to be aware of getting hurt unnecessarily.