Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One quality I look for in a friend is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 2nd, 2018

One quality I look for in a friend is.....

232
User Profile: sympatheticStrings931
sympatheticStrings931 February 2nd, 2018

someone with whom I can be open.

User Profile: SunnyDaffodils
SunnyDaffodils February 2nd, 2018

Loyalty and honesty, it's always good to have a friend who will stick by your side, and tell you the truth even if it isn't what you want to hear.

honest, reliable, compassionate

User Profile: SapphicViolet
SapphicViolet February 2nd, 2018

Someone who cares.

User Profile: Evaccchill
Evaccchill February 2nd, 2018

Loayalty, trust and a sense of humour. Theres nothing better than a trustworthy friend who will always be by your side, who can also always make you feel better.

User Profile: Siamese0402
Siamese0402 February 2nd, 2018

Someone who accepts me for who I am and for what I like and dislike. And who does NOT judge me just because I have a (mental) disability!

User Profile: Bunnygirl18
Bunnygirl18 February 2nd, 2018

@Laura trust

User Profile: benzenec6h6
benzenec6h6 February 2nd, 2018

An understanding of how I think

User Profile: loner9121
loner9121 February 2nd, 2018

Confidentiality

User Profile: UnknownUser2018
UnknownUser2018 February 2nd, 2018

Someone you can be open and honest with, feel comfortable with, and you don't have to pretend to be someone you are not.