The Art of Friendships ? (The art of relationships by ghostbunnywhite)
First, let's be clear..
Do u want friends or a slave ?
Friends can argue and disagree, slave just agree and like whatever u do..
Friends have choice, slave don't have a choice..
Friends can denied your request, slave will always accept your request..
If u want friend than for sure, one way of another, one day there will be a fight between u two, and when u fight, if u r both are friends, both of u have a choice to stay or leave...
Tbh I often see people msg me saying:
1. but it's hard to find people like that who undertsand me-> bullshit..
The more correct words are "It's hard to find people who can accept your shit.."
2. I don't what him or her go, they r my best friend and I have no one else if they go-> Let's be clear, they r your friends right ? if yes then they can choose and there is nothing u can do if they wanted to leave, u can ask them not to leave, ask them to forgive u and stay, u needed them but in the end they r the one who made the decesion, stay or leave, just like u can have the same power like them since u all r equal in this context..
If u wanted someone who can't choose or leave u then find a slave, as long as u feed (metafore words) them better than another master who target to buy them from u then they will never leave u and always agree with u...
3. My friend or best friend never judge me-> total liar and full of bullshit..
We as human, always judge each other, only the level of judgement and how we say it(sent the msg) make it different..
4. Once my friend is good but now They r like change -> well, we all do change, only the directions we change is what's matter, friendships was an agreement between a group, agreement only works when both side agree, if they change so and agreement need to be renew then why not talk to them, which way u that group wanna go ? if the group cannot renew the agreement and just one side agree on then the agreement is broken..
5. How I know my friends are good or bad ? -> Judge..
first, determine what is good and bad in your pov..
Second, Judge them.. does them meet the criteria u said good or bad from your pov ?
6. How can I know they r the right person or friend ? -> You don't, that's why u need experience..
7. What should I do if I'm inexperienced or never encounter such thing but expect a good result in getting a friend who can accept my shit well enough and still choose to support me ? -> you can't, but if u wanted to increase the chances to getting a good result then here is my advice:
ask a person who r wise ( a real wise person, not someone who pretends to be wise), let me be clear at this, someone who have experience in that and getting a good result in getting a friend who can accept their shit well enough and still choose suppot them..
8. I wanted to know how to get closer with all of my friends, I wanna increase our closeness, how can I get that ?-> Hope shit things happen and to solve that need a group that tested your friendships, there u go, u will get the result.. but ofc with a price, someone might choose to leave even become your enemy or foe..
9.How to maintain a friendships not to be broken ?-> simple, just follow the agreement as friendships..
10. how to maintain or increase the solidarity among my friends? -> spend more time with your friends, get to know them, experience with them.. Make them feel important just like the agreement your group made..
11. If I have 4 friends in the group but I dislike 1 in that group, is that possible to keep my friendships with 3 others ?-> yes, unless these 4 have an agreement for friends to get accepted by all of them..
12. My friend or close friend move in a new place far away from me, I'm worried that they might leave me or we r lost contact,They r busy, how can I still keep contact with them ? also I still wanted them to be my friends.. is there a way to make them keep being my friends even far away ? -> keeping them, u cannot, they have choices but increasing the chance to choosing to still be your friends and to increase the chance they wanted spare a time in their busy day for you, I can advice u this :
A. Renew the agreement of time, how much time you guys wanted or willing to spare to be still friends or maintain that friendships ?, btw if someone said, I don't have time-> bullshit, unless ur friend is VVIP who controls the world but still they can spare a schedule if still wanted to be a friends, even if the schedule r few years front to just meet you and the group once..
B. To Increasing the chance to choosing to still be your friends then make sure they still have the same agreement as you.. if u see the agreement are needed to be update then update it, consulting with them.. U know them better than me, talk with them.. The complexity of friendships and how deep is your friendships lvl, only you and your groups can understand better than the outsider, U can give me information but I'm not experince that so now matter how perfect you tell me, I as normal human sometimes, just can't feel like u and your group feel... It must be you and your group who exprience things togather are knowing each other better than me, should make your decesion and find a better solutions than mine if disagree or needed a better advice than my advice..
Friendships is just like another relationships, You cannot force it to be friend since u r equal, You also cannot control them unless they wanted to be control by you, u r the same strong and free in this context..
People can advice, just like me give advice from my exp but everyone is different and unique, including relationship in friendships... Just use any advice as an additional information and discuss with your group what solution will ur group make and what decesion ur group can accept or tolerate..
If u wanted to ask some questions just comment here.. If agree with me pls vote.. Ty have a nice day..