Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What are some tips for surviving college alone with no friends?

User Profile: Hawk0415
Hawk0415 May 5th, 2022

Im a college commuter who drives to school so I know I’m already at a disadvantage. Im a few days away from finishing my first year of college and I don’t have any friends or any type of social relationship for that matter (friends,romance, or even simple classmate acquaintance.) if sort of given up and figured that the logical thing to do is to accept this as reality. Im just looking for tips I guess to help pass the time faster.

1
User Profile: griwiel
griwiel May 13th, 2022

Try to enroll in uni activities that interests you. You will find people who you would find nice and friendly. Slowly and hopefully you will start to make relationships. If you found some one interesting, do not hesitate and invite them for coffee or something.