Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is one quality you look for in a friend?

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe November 27th, 2016

What is one quality you look for in a friend?

~ Honesty. - Even though the truth can hurt, I'd like to have a friend who doesn't keep things from me.

Blossom xx

205
User Profile: gentleDreamer76
gentleDreamer76 February 28th, 2017

I look for a friend who can be honest and reassuring ❤

User Profile: Mindy1991
Mindy1991 March 25th, 2017

Laid back and don't take things so seriously.

Independant. Someone who will understand that it's not the end of our friendship just because I haven't texted you in a long time.

User Profile: afriendindeed8
afriendindeed8 March 25th, 2017

@blossombreathe

Honesty and Loyalty :)

User Profile: calidescopeheart
calidescopeheart March 25th, 2017

Just one thing?! Loyalty, honesty & a good heart

April 11th, 2017

Acceptance.

User Profile: Cocococo
Cocococo April 11th, 2017

Compassion

User Profile: bubbleChestnut3363
bubbleChestnut3363 April 18th, 2017

Respect

User Profile: EmeraldHeartListens
EmeraldHeartListens April 29th, 2017

I need a respectful and honest yet every talking non judgemental friend... that's it

2 replies
User Profile: EmeraldHeartListens
EmeraldHeartListens April 29th, 2017

@EmeraldHeartListens very^*

1 reply
User Profile: EmeraldHeartListens
EmeraldHeartListens April 29th, 2017

@EmeraldHeartListens talktive*^

load more
load more
User Profile: 7Amber7
7Amber7 May 3rd, 2017

Trust, honesty, loyalty and balance (give/take). Also intelligence, so I don't have to explain everything and repeat... hahaha... Have a nice day people!

User Profile: PostitiveLife
PostitiveLife June 15th, 2017

Honesty