Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is one quality you look for in a friend?

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe November 27th, 2016

What is one quality you look for in a friend?

~ Honesty. - Even though the truth can hurt, I'd like to have a friend who doesn't keep things from me.

Blossom xx

205
User Profile: Sephiroth94
Sephiroth94 June 16th, 2017

The one quality covers a lot of mini-parts. But for me it is Genuineness.

User Profile: purpledoggo5900
purpledoggo5900 June 18th, 2017

Dependability

June 25th, 2017

Cuddles, may sound weird but ya.

User Profile: BrightRedFlower2322
BrightRedFlower2322 June 25th, 2017

Don't know I never had any friends in my whole life so I'm guessing people who help u r there for a shoulder to lean on I guess never had any use for friends so that's my guess

User Profile: FadingStarDust
FadingStarDust June 29th, 2017

@blossombreathe
I have abandonment issues, so, it'll be nice if they don't leave me.

User Profile: Emily619
Emily619 July 2nd, 2017

Kindness

User Profile: Tish1982
Tish1982 July 2nd, 2017

Lotalty

I need at least trust myself enough...

1 reply

@conscientiousPineapple1782

ops meant my friend cheeky... weel sure importent to trust in myself too.

load more
User Profile: OrangeYouGlad68
OrangeYouGlad68 July 3rd, 2017

Honesty above all else

User Profile: neatBalloon7178
neatBalloon7178 July 3rd, 2017

Loyalty