Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is one quality you look for in a friend?

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe November 27th, 2016

What is one quality you look for in a friend?

~ Honesty. - Even though the truth can hurt, I'd like to have a friend who doesn't keep things from me.

Blossom xx

205
User Profile: enthusiasticPenny9384
enthusiasticPenny9384 December 6th, 2016

Complete honesty! Everything else just follows suit once that has been established

User Profile: quietDime4559
quietDime4559 December 6th, 2016

I'd say respect. This is a two-way street of course; I respect them as much as I want to be respected by them. But if there's no respect then we will never become close, because I will never be able to trust them with my personal life.

User Profile: ariellec123
ariellec123 December 6th, 2016

strong hart

User Profile: Colin1234
Colin1234 December 6th, 2016

a gut feeling that I am able to trust them. Although it may come rarely, when it does it isnever wrong as of yet

1 reply
User Profile: Colin1234
Colin1234 December 6th, 2016

@Colin1234

load more
User Profile: Gregariousgrapes
Gregariousgrapes December 6th, 2016

Loyalty. I'm loyal myself to different people.

User Profile: downintheforest
downintheforest December 6th, 2016

someone who can make jokes, but who can also be there for me.

User Profile: beachlover5008
beachlover5008 December 6th, 2016

I am an introvert. I have a real hard time with conversations. I have no female friends. I have my husband. That is it really. I have health problems so I just hibernate here. I never had much luck with making friends.

User Profile: colourfulsoul3
colourfulsoul3 December 6th, 2016

One quality I look for in a friend is that they understand when I need space and are independent themselves! :)

User Profile: SamanthaLikesHats
SamanthaLikesHats December 6th, 2016

One that doesn't make me angry all the time. One that can accept my personality

User Profile: PapaRob
PapaRob December 6th, 2016

someone that senses and knows when im in pain or struggling or simething is simply off for me......they dont dig for an explainatiin but instead they are simply there for me.....they care about me despite any faults or failures i might have......someone that wont lie to me and someone that truly understands loyalty....i know that more then one but all important to me