Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is one quality you look for in a friend?

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe November 27th, 2016

What is one quality you look for in a friend?

~ Honesty. - Even though the truth can hurt, I'd like to have a friend who doesn't keep things from me.

Blossom xx

205

Kindness more than anything. Also loyalty.

User Profile: Stressedandblessed
Stressedandblessed December 6th, 2016

Someone who enjoys my talking and doesn't hate my stories or think I talk too much

December 6th, 2016

Hmm that's tough as I feel like I need a quality combo for friendship but if I have to choose just one quality it would have to be loyalty.

User Profile: courtjackson
courtjackson December 6th, 2016

All I would want from a would be to be there when I need them

December 6th, 2016

Sincerity. If you don't mean what you say there's no point in saying it, just mean what you say and we're good.

User Profile: sociableNest8406
sociableNest8406 December 6th, 2016

I look for trustworthiness and the quality of me enjoying our time spent together.

User Profile: MintyStrawberry
MintyStrawberry December 6th, 2016

One who would always be their for me and would always forgive me. They also won't ditch me for others too

December 6th, 2016

The one main quality i look in a friend is the ability to understand me smiley

User Profile: Leyel
Leyel December 6th, 2016

Someone who actually wants me around and values me more than their other friends. I know it sounds pretty selfish but i'm tired of being the fifth wheel in friendships, and for once i'd like to be someone's first choice.

User Profile: gregariousCircle4132
gregariousCircle4132 December 6th, 2016

One who cares about me just as much as I do them, too many times in my life have I been there for everyone no matter when or what they needed but no one was ever around wh I needed a friend or a hug.

1 reply
User Profile: ivoryBunny7465
ivoryBunny7465 December 8th, 2016

@gregariousCircle4132 Totally get you....we give freely to others....it would be nice to get it back huh😕😊

load more