Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Would you like to be my friend, please?

User Profile: gigionthestreets
gigionthestreets November 15th, 2019

Hi, I feel very lonely, I just wish I could have a friend. I wonder if anybody here would like to be my friend, please

55
November 23rd, 2019

@gigionthestreets

Hi my name is Skye, I'd love to be your friend.

User Profile: UDT
UDT November 23rd, 2019

All right people, get the conversation rolling.

Okay, I'll start.

I would like to know everyone's hobbies

1 reply
User Profile: BioOrange
BioOrange December 10th, 2019

@UDT I love to draw and play video games!

And you? :)

load more
User Profile: Jecke
Jecke November 23rd, 2019

@gigionthestreets

Hey Gigi, I would love to 😊, hope you're doing ok!

User Profile: Gina777
Gina777 November 30th, 2019

mee

User Profile: Shir1682004
Shir1682004 November 30th, 2019

@gigionthestreets8 would like to your freind. I am also very lonly.

User Profile: LexiJesusNJgir14Lif3
LexiJesusNJgir14Lif3 November 30th, 2019

@gigionthestreets I always welcome new friends who will actually be there for me, and allow me to be there for them too!

User Profile: Lovetennis
Lovetennis December 8th, 2019

@gigionthestreetshow r u doing today? Sending u hugs!! 😇 xo

1 reply
User Profile: conscientiousBeechwood7611
conscientiousBeechwood7611 December 8th, 2019

@Lovetennis

I would!! I also need a friend.

load more
User Profile: sociableCoconut701
sociableCoconut701 December 9th, 2019

I feel the same. I can be your friend of you want 😊❤️