Am I in the wrong for not giving my lover what he needs if he doesn't communicate it with me?
Me and my lover has been together in an LDR relationship for 11 months now, we exhanged photos and does "it" in calls. I've questioned him many times before if he ever watches porn or hentai, he always says no and hes extremely loyal. He knows im very strict with those types of videos. Well a few days ago he just confessed to me that he's been indulging in porn and hentai whenever he feels paranoid or stressed. He said that it's not because of me being unattractive or for not loving me. He said that it's an obsession that he can't conquer. He's been indulging in it for a few months now without my knowledge. I felt heart broken, I know he's done it in the past and he's done it many times again. Everyday I cry being reminded by the thought of it. I consider watching it as cheating, he has my *** and everything. Why does he need something else? He says it's the fact that we don't have good conversations and that he can't come to me because he feels like I give bad advices. Ect. He asked me to help him through it, he apologised. I don't know what to do. I feel so stressed out, I'm in so much pain. Please I need some help.
@penguinblubby I am sorry to hear about how hurtful this has been for you. Infidelity in any form can bring up strong emotions. How did you respond when he told you this?
I tried going away, I just accepted it. I didn't want to talk to him anymore. Things have been different for us now, we just broke up a few minutes ago. At least that's what we think. I really want to stay with him. I love him, I can't seem to let him go...no matter how much I want to, I can't. I still think we're together. But he doesn't think we are. I tried talking to him about restarting everything, but it seems like he's not interested. I feel like I still have hope of being in a relationship with him. But I'm not too sure he feels the same. Do you think we still have a chance of being together?