Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A poem about love from LOVES perspective

User Profile: Alexija
Alexija September 25th

Both the poison and the cure

I corrupt even the purest of souls,

I grow even in nutritionally deprived soil,

come slow, fast or in overwhelming waves,

high for watching how humans behave.

I was there in the dark and the bright,

Was the reason you even started the fight,

I can be beauty or obsession,

The cause of your every expression.

I have the power to pull your strings,

I'm the reason you wear those rings,

I'm the one thing you can't leave behind,

To neither good or bad I am aligned.

2
User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree September 25th

@Alexija

There is so much "love" about this poem.. it went in every direction spilling out to us with such beauty and corruption. 

Thank you for sharing!🌲

User Profile: Alexija
Alexija OP September 25th

Thank you so much!

load more