Exhausted
I'm not really sure where to start, I'm exhausted thinking about it, trying to understand it all. The person love most (I've never loved some one to this level before we've had a rocky relationship/ friendship for 5 years. She'd beg to be with me or see me or get upset with me for not talking to her but every time she talks to someone lend up getting blocked for calling out her behaviors and such but recently we've had 10 and half months of good close very close contact.
Her blowing up my phone every day, begging to see me every weekend, needs to be near me. Well she acting weird a month ago and then she said she was spiraling and needed to focus on her self. I had a feeling that she was doing something like talking to someone again, on Friday she finally admitted it, she's now acting like never even mattered.
We got into an argument for about an hour then just joked around for another hour. I ended up kicking her off all my subscriptions and she in turn made her Spotify profile private and removed her self from one of our playlist(we have two. I'm not sure what to do anymore, hate when she acts like this. I feel extremely hurt and betrayed, but all! want is her, I know I'm slowly starting to think myself to exhaustion, yes I know she's not good and I deserve better but I can't pull myself away from her. I no longer know what to do. Can please give me advice on what to do
@imaginativeThinker7282
😔🩷
It's very difficult and if will hurt.
But you deserve more from a relationship.
You deserve to be happy.
To have peace.
And to have good and healthy communication
And that's possible but not as things are 🩷

I understand; it's an emotional attachment to the person. The longer the relationship, the harder it is to separate from that person. I'm trying to leave this relationship because of all the humiliations I've endured.I understand; it's an emotional attachment to the person. The longer the relationship, the harder it is to separate from that person. I'm trying to leave this relationship because of all the humiliations I've endured. But when I try, I always come back to him because I miss him and feel like I'm nothing, even though he hurt me. I recommend you get professional help so they can tell you how to avoid emotional attachment.😞