Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Feel like I can’t win with my boyfriend at times and his jealously is crowding me x

User Profile: DancerZoey05
DancerZoey05 January 20th

I have been going to the gym pretty regularly since the summer and I have been working with a PT ever since


The gym assigns my PT and I never choose them. I had a lovely lady a couple of years older than me up until the end of last year because she left the gym (she was awesome)


Now the gym has assigned me this Indian boy (who is absolutely brilliant) now all of a sudden my boyfriend wants me to chance gyms or change PT’s 😂 can’t win 


Sorry bit of a rant x

1
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 January 21st

@DancerZoey05

Rant away 🤗💚

When will men ever learn , they don't control what women do.

Don't stop going to the gym or give up your PT, because of your boyfriends insecurities.

It's in him to work through, not you 🥰

hug.gif