Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Have you been in love? No, I mean the kind of love you just felt but don't know the reason.

User Profile: UndeniablyAn
UndeniablyAn September 23rd, 2025

I fell in love with someone without any reason. They say, you met a person 3 times: one is you don't care about each other, two is you like together but not prepared, three is you are prepared and can be together. I met him second time around. Everytime I hear his name, whenever I feel his around, I feel somehing unexplainable. When I saw him again, It was different. If I can only describe how I felt when I saw him again, it feels like my chest lightened up. It's glowing. We didn't end up, but I got his personally. Many theories come up in my mind. But accepting that may be that's it.

Wanna hear your stories.

2
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 September 23rd, 2025

@UndeniablyAn

I was friends with someone for a long time, never felt anything more than friendship but he grew on me and one day I realised I loved him, we shared many great times and I've great memories, we are not still together but I don't regret a second 💜💕

User Profile: Aaryan06
Aaryan06 September 25th, 2025

❤️‍🩹