I can feel my relationship is nearing its end. I feel like my partner will end it when I next see them, should I end it anyway?
My partner hasn’t been that involved in my life for a while now. Doesn’t seem as though they care about me at all or how their actions can affect me. We haven’t spoken in almost a week now. I’m seeing them tomorrow but I think they will end it with me. I know they’re not the right person for me and they don’t love me the way I love them. Should I wait and see what they have to say? Or should I end it before they do? I don’t know.
@AnonymousSour
If you already know this is most likely NOT your long term person ... perhaps mutually ending is the best...
It is not about who says it first... what would you do if you plan to break it off and they suggest working on it longer etc. many couples stay wanting the other to stand up and say hey it is not working.
Only you know how you feel and if you think the investment in more time for relationship is worth it.