Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I'm lonely but too mentally ill to date. Plus i miss my ex but we're both not well enough to be together

User Profile: intellectualGrapefruit6085
intellectualGrapefruit6085 April 12th, 2024

Idk what to do. Idk if i want a relationship or just someone to be there. Most ppl supporting me ended developing attraction towards me and i got used to these dynamics. Especially since i can't afford a real therapist. I went to therapy tho but nothing

2
User Profile: aren60
aren60 April 26th, 2024

@intellectualGrapefruit6085 Hi! In my experience, getting into a new relationship is never good when you're in a bad mantel state. It's really bad for both sides of the relationship, and you'll have a bad experience. There are many resources out there that offer therapy at a very low cost, and I think you could start from there. Support does not always have to come from the people around you but also from within. I know that you will be able to get through it. I'm rooting for you!

User Profile: intellectualGrapefruit6085
intellectualGrapefruit6085 OP April 26th, 2024

Thank you. It's really hard alone. I can't even take care of myself anymore because of this depression

load more