Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My friends are never good to me and now one of them is dating the girl I have a crush on.

User Profile: LondynReyesG35
LondynReyesG35 April 27th, 2024

this is going to sound stupid and it probably is. I’m a girl and i recently caught feelings for this girl. Her name is Kenzie. I have such a deep love for her but she has and will never love me on the same level as I love her. She will never think about how pretty I am or how I’m doing or what’s my favorite things. But I’m cool with that part at least. The problem comes with my friends. My friends aren’t good to me. They talk about me behind my back and don’t tell me things. My one friend Harry, recently got out of a relationship and my friend Kenzie has never dated someone before. It was alright at first I never thought they would even look at each other like that. But I was wrong turns out my friend was dating her and all my other friends knew and didn’t tell me. I like to believe they were doing it to be nice but I can’t. They never put in effort for me never ask me how I’m feeling never are there for me insult me based off my race and sexuality and hang out with out me. I’m so tired of trying to be a great friend. I’ve never spoken one bad word about them behind their backs and they decide to date the girl I like. When I found out I tried to call my friend for comfort and she hung up on me. It feels like no one cares about me and never will.

1
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver May 2nd, 2024

@LondynReyesG35 That doesn't sound stupid at all, Londyn. Your feelings are valid regardless of any demographic. You are experiencing difficult emotions due to a complex situation involving your friends and the person you have feelings for. I get it you are feeling you. urt after realizing your friends kept secrets and didn't consider your feelings. We are all here with you to listen to and support t