Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My heart

User Profile: imaginativeThinker7282
imaginativeThinker7282 September 20th

I'm not really sure where to start, I'm exhausted thinking about it, trying to understand it all. The person love most (l've never loved some one to this level before we've had a rocky relationship/ friendship for 5 years. She'd beg to be with me or see me or get upset with me for not talking to her but every time she talks to someone l end up getting blocked for calling out her behaviors and such but recently we've had 10 and half months of good close very close contact.

Her blowing up my phone every day, begging to see me every weekend, needs to be near me. Well she acting weird a month ago and then she said she was spiraling and needed to focus on her self. I had a feeling that she was doing something like talking to someone again, on Friday she finally admitted it, she's now acting like never even mattered.

We got into an argument for about an hour then just joked around for another hour. I ended up kicking her off all my subscriptions and she in turn made her Spotify profile private and removed her self from one of our playlist(we have two. I'm not sure what to do anymore, hate when she acts like this. I feel extremely hurt and betrayed, but all! want is her

1
User Profile: EnlightenedArtist
EnlightenedArtist September 23rd

Hi @imaginativeThinker7282 ✨

Thank you for sharing - I will ask a question, but the answer is only for you: What is it that make you want to be with this person? And Why…?

It sounds to me that straight forward communication is really needed: knowing what is happening? why? And where you are at right now - not only: “I cancel you from my subscriptions” - “I remove you from my playlist” that sounds like a game and I don’t think you are playing…

Relationships take work, but you have to feel good about being in one, not worried or distant or not knowing what is going on

Sending you lots of good vibes ✨