Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Paying Dad "gas money" is no gurantee he wouldn't be staying at the bowling alley

User Profile: Disneywoman
Disneywoman April 17th

On Thursday, I paid Dad "Gas money" for transporting me to and from the bowling  alley  on Sunday.  But me paying him that money is no guarantee he will not stay at the bowling alley.  I already explained in another thread  about why I don't want him there.

An additional reason might be when he's seeing me playing the arcade games, that he might try to "help" and I rather do it by myself 


But the main reason I think it's reason 2 in the last thread, is I don't want to have to have any arguments with him,  about me buying my supper at the bowling alley even if it's compelty fine with Mom.  

1
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 April 18th

@Disneywoman

I hope things go smoothly for you with no arguments 💙

i-love-you-love-you.gif