Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

how to get rid of being alone and depressed

User Profile: shaqyducky
shaqyducky Tuesday

hi, before i start to this thread lemme explain myself to you I'm Asim and 22 y.o old men who's life is miserable cuz of economic problems,politic stuff etc I'm high school graduate failed at two university exams,tried every job i could somehow it ends with getting released inside of me blames me including other people then getting alone and trapped into friendzone makes me sick to my stomach,man. cuz of so many bullyings,treated like trash in my school days made me to asocial,lonely as *** and less-trusting to people not that easy. also alone and dragged to friendzone or ignored every time but i never give up

2
User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree Tuesday

@shaqyducky

I was delighted to hear you have so much grit and your not giving up.. So many give up and find themselves in dark places..

I am proud of you for continuing to give it your all! Finding friends can be a life struggle in itself that never goes away..

Thanks for sharing,  we get you here! 🌲 

1 reply
User Profile: shaqyducky
shaqyducky OP Tuesday

damn! that's the first response I've gotten so far thank you for your kind words i appreciate it it means a lot to me that someone sees the struggle and supporting, if you want anything just write me make sure that this post gets to so many people in this app.

load more