I broke up with my boyfriend and slept with someone else but I still love him
I broke up with my boyfriend because I found pictures of him naked being sent to other people online. I left him for a week and decided to confide in one of my friends but ended up sleeping with him. I now feel so guilty about it and want to tell my ex but I know he will hate me forever. I want to get back with him and move forward but I feel so guilty it’s killing me inside. What do you guys think I should do please help I’m all over the place..
Did he explain himself why pictures of him naked being spread online? And what’s making you keep holding onto your ex? I had a similar experience (sleeping part). That time my bf noticed it right away and told me it’s better to be honest since he will be less mad. And if your ex can’t accept this, then it’s better to just move on.
Hi did he explain why he sent naked pictures to other people? Do you really want to go back with your ex or is because you became so use to him. I had that issue where i felt the need to go back to my ex everytime thinking i love him but in reality it was just habit that i got used to of fighting and getting back together.
He cheated end of discussion. You don’t have to feel guilty cause he cheated on you by sending those pictures to other people AND you’re broken up. He can’t hold that against you. If you really want to be with this person still just be honest and up front with them about it all. Tell them how you feel and tell them what happened with your friend but if you have feelings for your friend too then idk. Idk how you could still be friends with him AND want to get back with your ex cause that would make the whole thing uncomfortable for everyone. Tell your ex everything and if he doesn’t want to fix things and be better for you too then you have your answer. He ain’t worth it in my opinion