Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Is that possible to find a perfect partner these days if your mind is too old and fresh flower and old love ?

User Profile: breadpitt018
breadpitt018 August 17th, 2022

How is it possible to have a perfect partner these days when your mind is too old as fresh flower and old love ?

2
User Profile: innateJoy9602
innateJoy9602 August 17th, 2022

@breadpitt018

Hello!

Hmm.. I guess that would depend on your idea of a perfect partner.

We all have our own preferences on what we would like in a partner.

However, I believe it is possible. Love will come when you least expect it. <3 😊🌿🌺

User Profile: marymary94
marymary94 August 20th, 2022

Hi dear,

First of all keep in mind that perfection doesn't exist. That's the first step .

I also think it's wrong to expect from people to amuse us or make us happy because it is really disappointing when they don't. I think when you are in good terms with yourself and you make your own happiness is better because then you can invest and value the relationship better.

So get up , put your best smile on , dress nice to make YOU happy and not the others and treat yourself in every way possible.


Have a healthy meal , or go to an adventure that you always wanted. Just relax and live life and when you are happy you attract happiness and great things are coming.


Take care