Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Casual sex. Being a virgin, social anxiety.

User Profile: LavenderTree9
LavenderTree9 January 29th, 2023

Idk how to start...

There's this guy on social media that I had a big crush on. One day I decided to message him and tell him I found him cute. I was so happy cause he said I was cute too and flirted back.

We are both physically attracted to each other. We have sexted, so he said maybe someday he could come meet me and we could have sex. I'm so attracted to him and I want that, but I'm a 26 yo virgin, and I also have anxiety. I'm angry and sad because I can't have casual sex with this one guy that I like, like a normal person. Something that should be exciting because he was my crush, now I turned it into a problem.

I'm scared that at one point he says that he's coming to meet me and I would have to tell him no. I'm scared he won't want anything to do with me because of me "rejecting" him and that he would block me. Oh also he's a couple of years younger, kinda a ***, and he has told me he likes rough sex...so that makes me feel even worse at my inexperience and my anxiety. It makes me more scared.

I wish I wasn't a stupid virgin at my old age. And that I didn't have anxiety. I know I would be shaking so bad just by him putting his hand on me or kissing me. I hate this and myself for being like this.

I know that I have to tell him no :(

5
User Profile: LavenderTree9
LavenderTree9 OP January 29th, 2023

@LavenderTree9 Censored part is: he's kinda a "f-boy"

User Profile: LavenderTree9
LavenderTree9 OP January 29th, 2023

@LavenderTree9 And I forgot (sorry) to say I'm female

User Profile: Daydreamer47
Daydreamer47 February 1st, 2023

@LavenderTree9 I get that this guy is cute, but it sounds like he might not be the best guy to explore things with for the first time when you are feeling anxious. It's your choice to decide how you want that experience to go and you deserve someone who will be understanding and who you feel comfortable with. Have you had any counseling to work on these issues? Maybe work on feeling confident and good about yourself and take it slow with what you feel comfortable with physically. If a man doesn't respect your boundaries, he's not a good person to be exploring something with and you deserve better. :)

User Profile: walkalot
walkalot February 1st, 2023

@LavenderTree9 26 is not old to be a virgin