Sexless marriage
My husband and I have been together for 11 years and maybe have sex once every 6ish weeks the past few years. I have discussed it with him and he told me he's not attracted to me because I'm overweight. I don't think I look that bad because I weightlift 5-6x a week and cycle several times a week so I'm trying really hard but I do have hormonal issues I'm working on. It just sucks that he doesn't care that I'm trying and doesn't find me attractive. I was overweight when we got together then I lost a bunch of weight midway thru but got into an accident and wasn't able to walk for awhile so I put on weight again during that time. Anyways, there is zero intimacy, no kissing or making out, no cuddling, no foreplay. When we do have sex it last maximum 2 mins and it's all for his pleasure. I feel so used and so freaking lonely.
I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years, he's 31 and I'm 26. We use to have sex constantly at least once a day at the beginning. But now it's been a year with no sex. I'm very keen but he says he has low libido so I haven't ever approached him sexually cause he just not in the mood. It's starting to really effect me because I consider it a huge part of dating/relationships. I'm starting to not feel sexy or desired anymore and wishing someone would give me sexual attention. Is it normal to just stop having sex in your relationship for this long at our age?