Am i even attracted to my boyfriend?
I have no idea what to do.. I dont know if im attracted to my boyfriend or not.. He is gorgeous and really kind to me - but often when we kiss im not really feeling it.. like I like kissing and all that but its like my brain is bouncing around when we kiss and I cant really get into it.. and sometimes when we are having sex - my body is into it but my brain is in other places.. I dont know what to do.. Like I do love him but ... idk anymore.. it scares me as I dont want to break up, but it feels that if I dont "offer up" my body, that he will leave me because im not all that attractive and i suffer from all kinds of mental "dissorders".. Please help me
@amusingTortoise3936
Hello Amusing, Welcome to Relationship Support Space. Thank you for reaching out and sharing your thoughts with us. But, we apologize for the delay in responding to you. As I see we are late in supporting you, can you please help us with the current status of the concerns you have and if you still would like to discuss and figure things out together with us?
We would be glad to listen and support you if we could be of some help. I am looking forward to hearing from you. Sending virtual hugs!
@amusingTortoise3936 I already felt the way you do. My first boyfriend didn't attract me very much either but I guess I stayed because it felt good feeling affection from him. Maybe you could try and be honest with him and tell him what you feel. Yes, it is hard and takes a lot of courage but it seems like the best thing to do.