Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Choose in between parents and love

User Profile: helloPomegranate9743
helloPomegranate9743 June 19th, 2021

I am in love relationship over 3 years but from last 1.5 years we are in different cities and my parents don't understand my feelings I love him so much he also loves me so much can't live without each other he said to me to come to his city as he can't live without me on the other side my mother is a heart patient and there is no one to take of her I don't know what to do and how to do I can't heart my mother and I even can't live without my love

1
User Profile: Zo12911
Zo12911 June 19th, 2021

I understand how you are feeling, your mother needs you so you can't leave her alone. On the other hand, your bf should give you some time or he can move to your city.