Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Giving in to sex before marriage, unhappy feelings

User Profile: Ernie16
Ernie16 October 27th, 2019

It's just 1 and a half month before my wedding with my fiancee. She wants to have sex after marriage but I just can't control my sexual urges.

We are both virgins that time but have been doing sexual acts but not all the way, but due to my urge, I chose to go all the way. At first she's not happy with it, but den after a moment she begun to feel pleasured. I seem to be discontented because she's not too happy doing it.

Days past and she's regretting what we did; I did not. Then after a week, I did it again to her. She's worried before that she might get pregnant so this time I bought contraceptive with me but she still didn't feel like having sex with me. I slowly make my way to her and ended up doing it. But I can see that she's not happy. That's why I'm not happy with the sex too.

What can I do to this situation? Stop my advances to have sex with her? Stop my sexual urges? I don't know what to do, I feel heavy inside. Please help guys.

8
User Profile: rationalWater7635
rationalWater7635 October 28th, 2019

@Ernie16 You state that you had both been virgins, so at some point you had sexual self control. If you are to be married in 6 weeks regain that sexual control and do not force your soon to be bride to do something she does not want to do at this time. Best of luck.

1 reply
User Profile: Ernie16
Ernie16 OP October 28th, 2019

@rationalWater7635 ooh, yeah. At some point, we really have self control. Thank you for your advice! I'll keep it in mind at all times.

load more