He acts like he doesnt care but when I do mention anything regarding this he gets angry
Hi everybody, just stuck here, been with someone for a few years now, he doesnt ask how I am unless, I ask, doesnt ask how everything else is going, he would rather be with his parent than be with me. When I raise these issues he gets angry and says I am causing an argument, nothing seems to be changing with his actions, hes scared of me leaving but doesnt see me often, I have a child too (not to him) he doesnt ask about how my child's doing, there is a lot going on in my life at moment and he isnt around for me. As soon as I have started to distance myself hes getting worried now but when I'm affectionate he doesnt want it. I'm so confused and feel like its bad for me to raise issues as it ends up in an argument, all he says is that I hate him and that am always digging at what he does wrong.
I'm sorry you feel unappreciated and unheard. Do you miss him when you distance yourself from him?
Are wanting him to take an interest in your life?
Will that make you feel loved?
Is he cold hearted when you're vulnerable? That's hard as a women with a child to deal with all you want is love and understanding. I'm gonna pray for you , try taking some classes online (Allison free courses) to get your mind off him and add to you..some one out there is interested in you and your life..be blessed
@selfdisciplinedSailboat5478
Thank you for your response, appreciate it, it would be just nice for him to be there for us, he does go cold hearted when I'm vulnerable and if I distance he also does. Just feels like there is no levelling, I care deeply about people who I love and I do take into consideration their life and how they feel etc. People always say I get hurt because am too nice.. maybe its true. Think I'm so used to not been cared for by him that I feel numb and I am still able to love and care for him which should be inevitable.