He cheated on me, also had doubts about our relationship and now he may break up with me
As weird as it sounds I had an extremly crazy relationship, I really love him so much and I don't doubt he does too, the thing is we have problems after problems, they never stop coming. It all started when I got pregnant 6 months ago with twins, we were protecting ourselves but the anticonceptive didn't work, I'm not mother material, I can't deal with kids (please don't judge) we decided to abort when they had 1 month and 5 days (yes, it is a shocking experience, it comes from someone who don't want kids at all in her life). A month later he started having doubts of our relationship, we handled it with some difficulty for 4 months.
A month ago, I thought everything was fine, we overcome the doubts. But one day he got drunk and a girl literaly throw herself to him and he didn't pushed her back quick enough, so they kissed like for 3 seconds (thats what he told me), he was really regretful about what happend. He never asked me to stay because he knew he didn't have the right to do so, we putted some boundries for him and we thought it would help me be more at peace, which it didn't. Then, I got drunk a lot of times and always ended up crying and telling him that I was broken in a million pieces beacuse all that happend between us, and hated myself for being so in love with him, one day I went crazy and discussed with him for like 5 hours (I'm affraid to say don't remember it to well), so I decided to stop drinking until I have everything in place. And now he is starting to say that he wants to breakup with me because he hurts me to much (I think thats a decission I should ve taken, not him), I'm going to talk to him today about all of this, I really want to save my relationship (I know it sounds awful, and no one should be in a relationship like that), I'm just telling the bad stuff and not the good ones.
@dapperNorth7867
Thank you for sharing, first of all. I can tell you still really care for him and that you don't want your relationship to end. It's true, us outsiders only see what you've written and not the entire relationship.
I've always been on the listening side when it comes to relationships with any sort of cheating, so I'm not one to give advice but I do think that you and he have handled your situation in the best way you thought.
I admire the constant communication between the two of you and I think that continuing to be honest with each other will help you in the long run whether that means staying together or not. I also think that getting over him cheating will take a while. I don't think either of you should push yourselves to do so and let time, space, and communication do the work. I hope you the best of luck.