He pushed me away due to work.. what should I do?
I've been dating a guy from last December. He was very different than anyone I ever dated and he was very old school when it comes to dating. We went for coffee, he drops sudden messages when he passes my house and asks me to meet, he drops a message when passing my office and asks me to join him for a coffee and all was going good and I was actually falling for him. We have kissed at movies and all but we never went to the extent of having sex.. I loved him more and more day my day.. His work is considered as essential work during the pandemic and he got very busy with work. March 18th just before they announced about the curfew he came near my house and told me he wants to meet. We met and it also went good. He dropped me home again and told me he might get busy with work in coming weeks. I said that's fine and even after that day we always kept in touch. Then last week he didn't talk to me for two days and I dropped him a message saying I know he's busy but he can least send me a message saying hi, he told me that I got a fair point and he is very busy with work and he doesn't have the time and energy to focus on anything right now and I deserve someone who has time and gives me attention. I said that it's fine we don't have to stop talking but he told me he can't focus on anything else right now and will be friends and see how it goes. Three days ago I sent him a message saying I'm here whenever he needs me but he didn't even reply to that.. what should I do?
@mhelashinii
move on.
If I'm wrong he'll contact you again, but I suspect it's over.
Sorry for your loss.
@mhelashinii
Different people are adapting to the pandemic in different ways. For some they are trying to carry on normally as much as possible. For others it is stressing them out so much that they have almost shut down everything else. My wife for instance has told me that she can't deal with anything to do with our possibly failing marriage until after the pandemic is over. I can only imagine that this is even worse for those considered essential workers.
If you are genuinely interested in him I would recommend waiting until after this has died down.