Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I think I am in love with him but I'm not sure if he feels the same way.

User Profile: lillian22
lillian22 September 4th, 2018

I met this guy 6 months ago through a common friend. Being a foreign man in an unfamiliar country, that common friend and I have helped him adjust in our country since he will be staying for a while. However, because that friend was almost always busy, I was the one obliged to show him around. We became close that we often spend time together. He

1
September 6th, 2018

@lillian22 I understood what you wrote. You have felt good with him, but the thing is you do not know how he feels and so you do not want to ruin the friendship. Also, he has to leave in a month, which also makes you wonder if approaching for a relationship would be the right step.

Please correct me, if I got anything wrong. Then we can talk more about it. smiley