Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I want to get married but rejection scares me to death.

User Profile: keefer75
keefer75 July 24th, 2018

I am a desperate old guy looking for marriage. I did try my luck with women from the US, but to no avail. I have always failed. I tried visiting Peru to see if my luck was with one of the Lima women, but even in another country, I still failed. I travelled to a lot of cities and countries with the hopes of finding the right woman to marry, but I still couldn

1
User Profile: freshLight64
freshLight64 July 26th, 2018

@keefer75

Hey there, hopefully you are doing well. There's a few things I would like to point out;

I am a desperate old guy looking for marriage. (This tells me you are the mindset of "I need and want to feel loved", so your body language, words, eye contact will communicate it to the other person. You are looking to project your unmet needs and desire on another person without looking for ways to feel happy being single and feeling love inside, so then it becomes easier to meet other) I did try my luck with women from the US, but to no avail. I have always failed. (You are probably either coming on too strong on these women or using the same principles that have not gotten you to be succesful, it's important to learn what causes attraction and understanding women behavior) I tried visiting Peru to see if my luck was with one of the Lima women, but even in another country, I still failed. I travelled to a lot of cities and countries with the hopes of finding the right woman to marry, but I still couldnt. (You can't just met a woman and expect her to marry you after a few months, they will feel scare and turn off by it. It's important to get to know the woman for a long time to see if she is the right match for you, but you are getting very impatient in wanting to get married)I was losing hope by then when a friend told me of a foreign marriage agency. (I wouldn't trust some foreign marriage agency because theres a high chance it'll have people who feel desperate in getting married, and it's going to cause the marriage to not work because it'll have to people wanting to feel loved so desperatly.) I thought twice of its legitimacy. (Those agencies exists, but they are a bad choice to find a partner) I told myself that this will be my last resort, if this still doesnt work, Ill have to die unmarried. I met different women of different nationalities and there was one I had my eyes on. I just dont know how I can go up to her and talk to her. ("Hey what's your name?", make her laugh for 10 minutes, ask her number then say you have to go)I am too afraid to be rejected. (That's something that comes from your life experiences and your first experiences of love. It's very important to work on it because this is the main reason you are having a hard time meeting women. You have certain negative thoughts such as "Ill get rejected", "im not good enough", "Im unworthy", and "I don't feel love", so this is going to make you to come on strong on women and then they will leave. I highly suggest you work on yourself and heal from insecurities before getting married, because a marriage will not give you the happiness and love you are looking for)