Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Moving in with my partner tomorrow, what tips do you have for successfully living with your partner?

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 3rd, 2017

I am moving in with my boyfriend tomorrow. I am very excited.

Would love and tips on how to make this adjustment easy!

2
User Profile: CoinFountain
CoinFountain March 3rd, 2017

@Laura

Keep communicating in general especially when either of you is going through rough times. Show appreciation for each other daily so the other doesn't have a chance to feel taken for granted. Also if either of you are prone to jealousy I recommend working on decreasing that emotion and knowing your triggers so it doesn't become more of an issue.

User Profile: caringLight
caringLight March 4th, 2017

@Laura

Communicate openly about your problems,respect each other's privacy ,share household chores ,sit down with your boyfriend and have a conversation about finances and set clear expectations .