My boyfriend is only friends with females.
I don't want to be that jealous girl who despises his friends. I don't want to be controlling and distrusting of the person I'm with. But god damn if I can't help feeling uneasy with how many friends are female. Is it right for a man who is in a committed relationship to hang out with a female friend alone? At her house? Is it okay to admit that your boyfriend is never going to get everything he needs from you, and that he needs to have other female friends to hang out with? If you are married do the rules change? I'm looking for someone out there to tell me that I need to grow up and trust the person I'm with. But I was raised Christian, and I have been drilled about how men in relationships shouldn't hang around with females. Someone please help.