Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My ex is together with the girl he cheated on me with

User Profile: singularitypls
singularitypls January 17th, 2021

He was having an affair with her for months before telling me about it, stating a lot of reasons, like our troubled LDR and saying he only did it while drunk. He actually begged me to take him back, even saying he’d move to my country if I gave him a chance. Now I know he’s a compulsive liar and manipulator. I hadn’t spoken to him in 3 months now and just found out he got together with the girl he cheated on me with. I actually believed him when he said he’d stop contacting her in respect for what he put me through but, goes to show he knows how to keep reminding me how much of an idiot I was and still am.

1
User Profile: singularitypls
singularitypls OP January 17th, 2021

The whole things just feels gut-wrenching and embarrassing. I feel like an injustice was done to me and there’s no way i could make it fairer. Even if I live a wonderful life without him, it seems like nothing could make things right.