Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My preggy gf doesn't want to see me.

User Profile: Hall0815
Hall0815 August 14th, 2018

My pregnant girlfriend threaten men to abort our baby if I show up during her pregnancy stage until the baby comes out. I don

1
User Profile: John5
John5 August 14th, 2018

@Hall0815 There's a difference between being supportive and being demanding. Being demanding means you want her to do things for you, including stuff like allowing you to see the baby. It's pretty natural to want to see your baby, but many people don't react well to demands or feeling like they're put under pressure. If you're being supportive, you're not demanding anything from them - instead you help them with their own goals, maybe even help them rationalize their own feelings and behaviors. (Go too far and it might become codependency, but let's leave that out for now.) If you're consistently supporting rather than demanding, I think you'll end up getting what you want anyway, since most people prefer to have supportive people around than demanding people.