Newly married to wife, physical and mental health has made things difficult.
Me and my wife were married a few months ago which was great. She has dealt with some mental health issues in her past and I have epilepsy.
We've had some arguments which could be expected early on but seem to be accused of worse things.
We have had a few occasions now where I have seem to sleep walk where I attack my wife in my sleep which I have no memory of and would never ever do nor remember having a dream like that.
I've eventually saught out medical support which hasn't been conclusive and my wife has some doubt as to it being just in my sleep and not me intentionally attacking her. I'm now staying at my parent's for a while as she doesn't feel safe with me.
I want her to be and feel safe but can't prove or ensure it. I miss her but whenever we agree to meet she feels distant and not wanting to interact with me.
@RoboPhantom
seems like an odd item to happen in sleep walking although i do not have that and my experience is minimal with other who do....
if she is hesitant around you she must really feel it was not sleep walking and frankly without a witness to these occurrences i doubt you can ever resolve it.
while i know it is for safety to be apart........ does your sleep walking happen at your parents? do you have a history of sleep walking ? what types of doctors have you spoken to about this?
are the types of questions i would ask ........is marriage therapy an option or perhaps having a third party live with you and spouse to monitor your sleep walking ..... maybe if you did walk and attack another she would feel less victimized that your issues is not about her. not advocating attacking another person just this would be something i would want to get to the bottom of not just live apart and hope it goes away