Things I wish I could tell you..
Mom, I wish you'd stop acting like i was okay because I'm not.I have been dealing with severe dpression and anxiety for the past five years. The reason I started self harming was beacause of what you let happen. Last week while you were at the store I was going to kill myself, but I couldn't do it because I didn't want you to find me. I wish you'd listen to me more and get me the help I need before I'm too far gone. I wish we had a better relationship, but we don't. And I don't think we ever will. I also need to let you know that the only reason I'm still here is because, no matter how miserable I am, I still try to hold on just so you will never know the feeling of losing a child.
I wish I could tell you how good I feel close to you, how safe makes me feel being in your arms. I wish we spend more time together, that you cared more about me. I need you to text me, call me, see me. I want be able to kiss you almost every day. And I wish I could tell you how mad it makes me to think, that I'm nobody to you...
I wish I could tell you how I feel when you give me those kiss me eyes. I wish I could tell you how I really feel. And say truly that you mean a lot. I wish I could tell everyone. but no. Nope. you just stop yourself from getting into feelings with people. You won't go down that road with me no more. All those times we kissed and it DID mean something are just a distant past
I wish I could tell you how much I love you without the thoughts of ridicule and awkward stares because we are a couple.
I wish I could tell you how much you hurt my feelings when you mock me. That I'm more depressed then I let out. How pathetic I feel when I cry in front of you. And that I think I'm too messed to be in relationship with you. That I only think your nice so we can have sex...
I wish I could tell you how much you hurt me. I wish I could tell you what I go through everyday and the struggle it is for me just to get out of bed. I wish I could tell you that you didn't just break my heart but you broke the person I was. And even though you did this to me I still miss you everyday and I don't hate you one bit.
I wish I could explain to you how much I love you. I wish you understood that when you left you took a part of me with you. That everyrinw I see you with her no matter if I still love you or not it will still hurt. I wish you just understood my feelings.
I hope as you walk those familiar paths with her you are distracted by flower petals blowing in the wind, and you remember how I would pick them from the grass and put them in your hair. I hope you remember our stick sword fights, sitting looking at the lake, piggybacking across the bridge. I hope she points to the sky and never let's you forget that you are surrounded by beauty, you just have to choose to look. I hope she runs with you, laughing and dancing until she collapses into your arms with a kiss. I hope her thumb brushes across yours when you hold her hand and calms your pulse, or sends it racing when she looks into your eyes. I hope she can make you see your beauty inside and out, because I never could. I hope that when she cries, the warmth of your arms soothes her and she believes you when you say that everything will be ok. I never knew what it was like to love someone you couldn't have, or how you could wish someone happiness after they broke your heart, and I know this is supposed to be poetic and tragic but I don't know how I feel I just hope that her smile brings that twinkle into your eyes and she interrupts your self deprecating comments with kisses and she loves you, and you love her. And I hope that you miss me and it burns in your mind but I know I'm long forgotten, that the glances we exchange hold nothing but empty spaces that memories once filled, and that I will never be important to you again. And I hope that one day I'll find someone like you again.
I wish I could tell you that my heart hurts every second since you've left. That I really did love you from the beginning. I wish I could tell you that when you proposed I knew it wasn't just because you were drunk, it was because you actually wanted all of me for the rest of your life. I wish you knew that when I said forever, I meant it. I wish you knew the pain I feel everytime you say something hurtful. I wish you knew that when you left, you destroyed my heart. I wish you knew that I'm really trying to change and that I want to change and become a better person. I wish you knew that I'm not lying to you. I wish you knew that I'm faithful. That I love you. That my intentions are to spend the rest of my miserable life with you. I wish you knew that no matter what pain you put me through, I will always be there for you and love you unconditionally.
This feels like the kind of thing you should say.
I wish i could tell you how much im hurting right now, i wish you could help me, because im no longer strong,enough to do it alone. Im scared and broken. Please give me strenght...
I wish I could tell you just how much I hurt since you went, but I'm not sure i have enough words..
I wish I could tell you the reason I cry at night. I wish I could tell you all of my thoughts. But I break down and hide. I wish I can tell you all my problems. I wish I could teell you why I shut down all of my feelings. I wish I could tell you why I'm like this.